Friday, October 13, 2006

This is funny. Please watch. And then scroll down.



Thanks September Fund

And this is sad
. Please read.

A high school student, nearly 2,800 miles away in California, is a threat to President Bush? Really? Well gosh, don't forget to investigate employees at the Hello Kitty! factory too. I bet they were involved in some way too.

Does this high school student pose the same type of threat that homosexuals do? You know, because they're knocking down my door and trying to break up my engagement all the time?

Um, compared to North Korea right now, for example, how great of a threat does this high school student pose? Is she hiding nuclear weapons in her diary or something?

I've said it before and I'll say it again: damn, this government has some screwed-up priorities.

No comments: